The site is targeted at visitors / users who:
1. Project creators do not use someone else’s account, promoter or visitor without his / her consent or permission.
2. It is not forbidden for any reason access and use website.
3. They must have completed their 18th birthday and are full legal capacity, or is between 14-17 years of age, provided that work with the consent, responsibility and care of a parent / guardian or others responsible body and are all fulfilled in accordance with the law order of place of residence provisions.
4. Visitors / users of the site confirm and warrant that they meet them above, completing the necessary data in the relevant section applications as well as declare responsibly that all the information stated is accurate and true.
5. If the webmaster perceives that the data reported is inaccurately reserves the right to remove or block its account
due to a User.
6. Each Creator submitting for approval at the firstname.lastname@example.org project, must set by the principle of a specific economic objective. The time period will be as long is needed for the campaign to complete its targets, with maximum time set to 6 months after campaign started.
7. In any case, the Site Administrator reserves the right to refuse access or use thereof to any natural or legal person without a specific justification for this refusal / interruption is required.
8. Donations are made by credit / debit card or by transferring money from Paypal account. In the future, donations may also be possible are also done through bank electronic banking (web banking) or directly through debit and credit cards in a secure banking environment. OR this possibility will only be given to Organizations, NGOs, companies and not to individuals
9. Creators are forbidden to send spam e-mails or masses missions to unknown addresses to promote the project, this can be causes the immediate stoppage of the project.
10. The maximum number of works per Creator is 4 per year. For realization more. Contact info email@example.com
11. The amounts of each contribution should be between EUR 1 and EUR 10000, when contributions are made through PayPal. To make bigger ones Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Each nominated designer submits the candidate for approval to financing his work at email@example.com. Once approved,
(usually within 2 business days) can send it to third parties and SMEs a website that created it or a part of it or a link to refer to for reasons of promotion and information that will increase its funding.
13. Each Creator opens, if he does not have, a personal account at Paypal where they are collected directly, excluding the costs mentioned analytically below, the contributions he receives from the supporters of his work.
14. The money your campaign has managed to collect will be deposited with your Paypal account within 1 week of your campaign end date.
Share on facebook and Twitter: